Day Patient Department
1-2 days instead of 2-3 weeks. Our Day Patient Department provides many health care services much faster than a regular outpatient clinic can offer. The Day Patient Department is designed to treat people who do not require round-the-clock medical surveillance.
We ensure the safety of our patients according to JCI international quality standards. JCI is the most unbiased and prestigious international certification in the field of health care. This certificate confirms the compliance of a medical organization to the “gold standard” of quality – the internationally recognized medical and administrative standards, as well as the requirements for ensuring international patient safety goals.
We carry out diagnostics and treatment using PREMIUM class equipment from leading Japanese, Israeli, German, American, and Korean manufacturers.
Research and diagnostics are carried out in the largest multidisciplinary laboratory of Kazakhstan and Central Asia, which is the leader in reliability and speed of testing.
This is evidenced by:
- RIQAS (Randox International Quality Assessment Scheme, UK) – the largest international EXTERNAL QUALITY ASSESSMENT system which is applied by more than 45,000 participating laboratories in 133 countries of the world. –
- International external control and quality assessment programs – EQAS (USA).
- Compliance of medical laboratories with quality and competency requirements ST RK ISO 15189-2015
The Day Patient Department is open 8 AM till 7 PM on weekdays and from 8 AM till 2 PM on Saturdays. The department staff works in 3 shifts. At that, on weekdays the patients can choose to come from 8 AM till 11 AM, from 12 AM till 3 PM, or from 4 PM till 7 PM. This is especially important for working patients who need treatment without sick leave.
The physicians of the department have the highest qualification category and extensive experience. We offer diagnostics and treatment of medical diseases following the RK Ministry of Healthcare standards. We also treat neurological, urological, surgical patients according to the prescriptions of the relevant specialized doctors.
List of diseases:
- Acute and chronic respiratory diseases: pharyngitis, sinusitis, tonsillitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, COPD
- Cardiovascular diseases: hypertension; CHD, stable exertional angina; myocarditis; cerebrovascular disease, DEP; atherosclerosis of lower limb arteries, etc.
- Musculoskeletal diseases: vertebral osteochondrosis; tortion osteoarthrosis; reactive arthritis; systemic connective tissue diseases – by prescription of rheumatologist;
- Neurological diseases (by prescription of neurologist): neuritis, neurodynia, encephalopathy (residual, post-traumatic, vascular)
- Gastrointestinal diseases: acute exacerbation of chronic pancreatitis, chronic cholecystitis, chronic gastritis, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, steatohepatitis, enterocolitis (except AEI)
- Urogenital diseases: acute exacerbation of chronic pyelonephritis, chronic cystitis, chronic prostatitis – by by prescription of urologist; acute exacerbation of chronic adnexitis – by prescription of gynecologist
- Endocrine diseases by prescription of a specialized doctor: treatment and prevention of DM complications – diabetic neuropathy, diabetic angiopathy, diabetic nephropathy
And the conservative treatment of a whole range of other diseases by prescription of the relevant specialized doctor: cochleoneurites, glaucoma, retinopathy, and etc.
“We offer full-scale treatment in comfortable conditions not isolating you from work or home”
“You cannot afford to stay in the hospital? You have a busy schedule of work or study? You were released from the hospital with follow-up recommendations, and do not know where to continue treatment? It’s not a problem! We offer you a hospitable reception and a professional approach!
Call at +7 (727) 261-97-41 for our help.
Head of the Day Patient Department:
Saniya Mukanovna Muktarkanova
Saniya Mukanovna has graduated from S.A. Asfendiyarov Almaty State Medical University in 1991.
She has 28 years of professional experience.
Sania Mukanovna is a physician of the highest qualification category.
She is an author of more than 15 scientific papers in scientific and medical journals of Kazakhstan.
She has participated in several International scientific forums on cardiology, pulmonology, neurology, rheumatology, and gastroenterology.
She completed the internship on major issues of therapy and neurology at the Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education (St. Petersburg Russia).
She was awarded the Certificate of Merit of the Medical Centre of the Department of Presidential Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the badge “For the Best Work”.