Radiology as science has the largest arsenal of various examination techniques. Radiologist should be acquainted with the rules of performing these various X-Ray examinations and be able to accurately analyze the colossal number of variants of the x-ray and shadow picture of the organs studied. All this requires quite a profound knowledge.
X-ray image interpretation is a complicated multi-stage process. All errors in X-ray image interpretation can be divided into the following categories:
- photographic processing errors (overdevelopment – “veil”; underdevelopment – “dense” X-ray image with low contrast; non-observance of temperature regimes);
- errors in the patient’s layout;
- wrong choice of exposure conditions (results in the disappearance of parts of objects);
- technical malfunction of the equipment;
- errors in the storage of X-ray images.
Head of the X-Ray Department – Candidate of Medicine, Physician of the Highest Qualification Category Rufina Rafikovna Chormanova, performs x-ray examinations on premium class digital X-ray apparatuses of German production. These apparatuses possess a whole range of innovative options which allow for detailed X-ray examinations of all the known types.
The department is fitted with advanced world-class equipment. The department possesses a unique digital X-ray apparatus by Siemens Luminos RF with a flat detector, which is the only one in Almaty and one of 5 in CIS.
This apparatus ensures minimum radiation exposure.
“LOW DOSES WILL SAVE YOUR HEALTH”
The Sovminka Hospital ensure the safety of our patients according to JCI international quality standards. JCI is the most unbiased and prestigious international certification in the field of health care. This certificate confirms the compliance of a medical organization to the “gold standard” of quality – the internationally recognized medical and administrative standards, as well as the requirements for ensuring international patient safety goals.
The department possesses a mobile X-ray apparatus with X-ray image intensifier ARCADIS VARIC by Siemens which is used during arthroplasty operations and other modern equipment for X-ray diagnostics of pathologies of various organs and systems.
The doctors of the department have received graduate education and re-training in the best clinics of near and far abroad countries (Israel, South Korea, Germany, China, Russia).
We offer the following examinations quickly, efficiently, as friendly as possible, without prejudice to your health:
- X-ray of the esophagus, stomach, duodenum, small intestine. Contrast agent – barium suspension (200.0 ml) is taken orally during the examination.
- Irrigoscopy – colon examination with a contrast agent. Contrast agent – barium suspension (500.0-600.0 ml) is administered during the examination as a rectal enema.
- Excretory urography – a contrast examination of renal function. A contrast agent is included in the price.
- Uterosalpingography – a contrast examination of the pelvic organs in gynecology, the patency of the fallopian tubes. A contrast agent is included in the price.
- Postoperative examination of bones and joints.
“Attenuated X-ray imaging – for you!”
Head of the Department:
Rufina Rafikovna Chormanova – Candidate of Medicine, Physician of the Highest Qualification Category
Anuar Omarserikovich Tusupbekov – Physician of the Highest Qualification Category
Chingiz Kairatovich Aptaev.
Anastasia Vyacheslavovna Shvidko.