- If the drugs and surgery do not give the needed effect or do not cure you completely. Some diseases, especially injuries, are generally difficult to treat.
- If you want to recover quickly.
- If you suffer from a chronic disease
- If you want to quickly forget about the consequences of the disease
– come to the Physical Therapy Department of the Central Clinical Hospital (Sovminka)
Doctors of the Physical Therapy Department of Sovminka Hospital give care to their patients to extend their active longevity and ensure their safety according to JCI international quality standards. JCI is the most unbiased and prestigious international certification in the field of health care. This certificate confirms the compliance of a medical organization to the “gold standard” of quality – the internationally recognized medical and administrative standards, as well as the requirements for ensuring international patient safety goals.
We provide treatment using PREMIUM class equipment from leading Japanese, German, American, and Korean manufacturers.
Research and diagnostics are carried out in the largest multidisciplinary laboratory of Kazakhstan and Central Asia, which is the leader in reliability and speed of testing.
This is evidenced by:
- RIQAS (Randox International Quality Assessment Scheme, UK) – the largest international EXTERNAL QUALITY ASSESSMENT system which is applied by more than 45,000 participating laboratories in 133 countries of the world.
- International external control and quality assessment programs – EQAS (USA).
- Compliance of medical laboratories with quality and competency requirements ST RK ISO 15189-2015
The doctors of the department have received graduate education and re-training in the best clinics of near and far abroad countries (Israel, South Korea, Germany, China, Russia).
“We treat without drugs – with sound, light, and heat”
“We are open 8 AM till 7 PM on weekdays, only for our patients, and only for You”
We offer physical therapy using unique European equipment:
- heel spur treatment;
- innovative treatment of osteochondrosis;
- all types of therapeutic massage (experts of the highest category);
- advanced treatment of “diabetic foot”.
“We offer advanced physical treatment of all kinds of diseases”
Head of the Department:
Raykhan Mukhamedrahimovna Doshanova – Physiotherapist of the Highest Qualification Category, Candidate of Medicine
Staff of the Department:
K.S. Asanova – Physiotherapist of the First Qualification Category.
G.A. Nysanbaeva – Physiotherapist of the Highest Qualification Category.
N.A. Odarchenko – Physiotherapist of the Highest Qualification Category.