The current pace of life, unfavorable ecological situation, constant stress, sedentary lifestyle, exacerbation of chronic diseases, the intoxication of the body – all these factors contribute to the development of diseases of the nervous system. With age, the risk of neurological diseases increases significantly and can lead to:
- vascular diseases of the nervous system (strokes, dyscirculatory encephalopathy, chronic cerebrovascular diseases);
- diseases of the peripheral nervous system (dorsopathy, including spinal osteochondrosis, hernias, intervertebral disc protrusion, neuropathy, neuralgia, etc.);
- traumas of the brain and spinal cord.
All this is the reason to come to the SovMinka Hospital. It is not a secret that the prevention or early treatment of any disease, including diseases of the nervous system, is easier than combating its complications that may pose a threat to human life.
Neurology Department of the SovMinka Hospital offers early detection and prevention of these diseases, ensuring the safety of patients pursuant to JCI international quality standards.
We carry out diagnostics and treatment using PREMIUM class equipment from leading Japanese, German, American, and Korean manufacturers.
Research and diagnostics are carried out in the largest multidisciplinary laboratory of Kazakhstan and Central Asia, which is the leader in reliability and speed of testing.
The patients stay in cozy single, double, and triple wards fitted with everything necessary for a comfortable stay (individual bathroom, shower, comfortable beds, and much more).
All patients are under inpatient monitoring. They also receive nutrition therapy, including not only the existing standard diets. We offer an individual approach to serious patients with protein-energy deficiency, postoperative patients, patients with food intolerance, and different comorbidities.
The doctors of the department have received graduate education and re-training in the best clinics of near and far abroad countries (Israel, South Korea, Germany, China, Russia).
- Effective treatment of headache, sleep disorders, back pain, panic conditions
- Comprehensive post-stroke rehabilitation with an individual approach
- Selection and correction of anti-parkinsonian and antiepileptic therapy
- Cooperation with neurosurgeons
- Consultations from the leading professors in Neurology
“Clear mind, lively thinking, life without pain are the main values of a man!”
Head of the Department:
Bibigul Rakhmakulovna Abdilmanova — Candidate of Medicine, Neuropathologist of the Highest Qualification Category, experience in Neuropathology – 35 years.
Fatima Eleusizovna Iskakova — Neurologist of the Highest Qualification Category, experience in Neurology – 28 years.
Dana Mazhitalievna Smailova — Neurologist of the Highest Qualification Category, experience in Neurology – 14 years.
Akerke Kanatovna Taurbekova — Neurologist of the Second Qualification Category, experience – 9 years.