The Alliance of Medical Facilities
The Alliance of Medical Facilities has been operating at the outpatient clinic since 1998. The Alliance includes 3 medical facilities, teams of specialized doctors, and home care facilities.
The Alliance offers comprehensive outpatient care to the assigned cohort, including government employees, and ensures availability and high quality of medical care.
Medical facilities ensure timely implementation of comprehensive preventive medical examinations and provide dynamic follow-up, diagnostics, treatment, and prevention, as well as rehabilitation aimed at reducing morbidity, disability, and mortality of the assigned cohort. A team of professional specialists provides consulting, diagnostics and specialized medical care to the assigned cohort.
Home care is one of the priority activities of the Alliance. Patients receive care at home after a stay in the hospital, heart attacks and strokes, with dysfunctions of organs that prevent visiting the hospital.
The Alliance of Medical Facilities of the Central Clinical Hospital (SovMinka) ensures the patients’ safety according to JCI international quality standards. JCI is the most unbiased and prestigious international certification in the field of health care. This certificate confirms the compliance of a medical organization to the “gold standard” of quality – the internationally recognized medical and administrative standards, as well as the requirements for ensuring international patient safety goals.
We carry out diagnostics and treatment using PREMIUM class equipment from leading Japanese, German, American, and Korean manufacturers.
Research and diagnostics are carried out in the largest multidisciplinary laboratory of Kazakhstan and Central Asia, which is the leader in reliability and speed of testing.
This is evidenced by:
- RIQAS (Randox International Quality Assessment Scheme, UK) – the largest international EXTERNAL QUALITY ASSESSMENT system It is applied by more than 45,000 participating laboratories in 133 countries of the world.
- International external control and quality assessment programs –
- Compliance of medical laboratories with quality and competency requirements ST RK ISO 15189-2015
The Alliance of Medical Facilities has the following equipment at its disposal:
– ENT office is equipped with the newest ENT-workstation for therapeutic procedures;
– the ophthalmologist’s office is equipped with retina CT scanner, automatic refractometer for computed visual acuity determination, automatic no-touch intraocular pressure monitor, automatic visual field meter;
– the gynecologist’s office has a modern digital colposcope.
Head of the Alliance of Medical Facilities – Zauresh Amangeldinovna Kassenova, Doctor of the Highest Qualification Category.