Laboratory Diagnostics Department
Today, the value of laboratory diagnostics is growing; the doctors receive up to 75% of information about the disease from the lab results. Operation of the laboratory service determines the diagnostic accuracy and the relevance of prescribed treatment.
Why trust us?
- We are the largest multidisciplinary laboratory of Kazakhstan and Central Asia, the leader in reliability and speed of testing.
This is evidenced by:
- 38 certificates of International external control and quality assessment programs – EQAS (USA).
- The certificate of accreditation under ST RK ISO 15189-2015 “Medical laboratories. Requirements for quality and competence.”
- We ensure the safety of our patients according to JCI international quality standards. JCI is the most unbiased and prestigious international certification in the field of health care. This certificate confirms the compliance of a medical organization to the “gold standard” of quality – the internationally recognized medical and administrative standards, as well as the requirements for ensuring international patient safety goals.
- We carry out diagnostics using the PREMIUM class equipment produced by leading Japanese, Israeli, German, American, and Korean manufacturers.
- The laboratory staff has received graduate education and re-training in the best laboratories of near and far abroad countries (Israel, Germany, Russia).
We offer the following examination and diagnostic techniques:
- Clinical chemistry;
- Immune chemistry;
- Molecular genetic methods; PCR diagnostics.
“Our laboratory will help you take care of your health.”
Head of the Laboratory Diagnostics Department:
Bayan Sattarovna Seidualieva
She graduated from Karaganda State Medical Institute in 1982. Her experience in medicine – 35 years. She was appointed the Head of the Laboratory Diagnostics Department of Central Clinical Hospital, JSC in 1995. Bayan Sattarovna is the Candidate of Medicine, author of the monograph “Medical and organizational basis for improving laboratory services in a multidisciplinary hospital,” 75 scientific papers devoted to the lab diagnostics of diseases, more than 25 intellectual product inventor’s certificates. She has developed the method of predicting arterial hypertension in adolescents of Kazakh nationality. Bayan Sattarovna has lead the implementation of more than 200 innovative lab diagnostics techniques, the development of 2 guidelines, and 6 recommended practices. Bayan Sattarovna is the Excellent Worker of Public Healthcare of the Republic of Kazakhstan. She was awarded Government awards: the medal “For the Contribution in Healthcare,” the badge “For the Best Work,” the “Kurmet” medal, and many Certificates of Merit.
“Proper treatment is not possible without accurate laboratory diagnostics.”